If you enjoy reading my blog, please click the follow button down on the left side of my blog. You don't have to have a blog to follow mine!! Thanks again for reading my random musings and come back soon!!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

So.....How are Those Working Out for You?

New Year's resolutions, I mean.

I usually don't make them.  I am not the type to make to usual "I wanna lose weight" resolution or the "I am gonna manage my money better" or "I am gonna spend more time with the fam" resolutions.

But.....I did make one this year.

SURPRISE!!

Yeah, I made a resolution this year to be more forgiving, more understanding, less critical and to be a better person all the way around.

So how is that working you may ask.....

Well, not so great.  I mean, I look at the last post I made and I think to myself........that was not very nice of you, Amber.  BUT IN MY DEFENSE, other than to let it out here, I have never said anything to anyone about that kid being so ugly.

SEE, now I am being mean again.

Oye vey, this is gonna be hard.

I really had every intention to go through with this resolution.  Shit, I even had a dream in which I forgave Judas for being such a c**t.  YEAH, I DID!!  I even woke up and felt really good.

Then I went to work and saw her and got pissed off all over again.

*sigh*

Does this mean that I have forgiven her unconsciously, and my conscience mind just hasn't caught up yet?

I guess I still need to work on the forgiveness thing.

I will keep y'all posted on that.

Oh, and just to let y'all know, my Uncle Bill is doing really really well.  He is in a rehabilitation facility and we are preparing his home for his return.  He is almost half way done with the chemo and they have him on a regimen of antibiotics for the "foreign" infection in his legs and he is doing lots and lots or physical therapy to walk again.  It will be no time before he will be out on his backhoe working with Sweet Joshua again.  And I know that Joshua will just be over the moon happy when that happens.

Well, Sweet Joshua and I are going to be spending the evening with my mother, and we have something really really cool planned.  I am not gonna tell you what it is right now, but I will let it be a surprise for my next post.

Until then lovers.

9 comments:

Tricia said...

Ugly people are just a fact. It doesn't make you a mean person to notice them. :)

Annah said...

Hope you have a wonderful time with John and hopefully you keep chipping away at trying to make that resolution happen.

You can do it! :)

Psycho Babbling Basher said...

Hey Amber, maybe it's just me. But I have to be honest, do you know I spend more time in your Blog feeding your fish, then I finally read your posts? LOL.
Just saying.
I love the way they scamper around. Oh well, guess I am rather odd.

French Bean & Coffee Bean said...

Well...it's never too late to keep going for the resolution, right? Don't give up so easily, Madame Sarcasm. ;-)

And my resolutions are going quite well, thank you very much!

-Barb the French Bean

Smart Ass Sara said...

It's not mean if you're honest. At least that is what I tell myself daily. :)

#1Nana said...

It's not about honesty or being mean, it's about trying to be non-judgmental and accepting of differences. Ugly is just an extreme form of different!

Dawn said...

I know what that post will be about...and I'm jealous. I fart in your general direction! That is all.

Mrs Midnite said...

Resolutions - One ongoing resolution to pay off my credit card is going well (ish). Its gone down since Christmas so right direction.

The other one was to get my butt out of bed earlier, not going well. This morning there was rain of biblical proportions so went back to bed!

fizzee rascal said...

My daughter and I did a joint resolution -No more chocolate- and, amazingly, we're still keeping to it.

Glad to hear Uncle Bill is recovering well.

PS. WTF is a backhoe? Sounds rude.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...