If you enjoy reading my blog, please click the follow button down on the left side of my blog. You don't have to have a blog to follow mine!! Thanks again for reading my random musings and come back soon!!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Lessons in Buttons and Dictatorship

As I mentioned in a previous post, I created a button for my blog.  If you failed to see it, here it is again:


Why am I showing you this, you may ask?  Well, because it is cute as hell for one.  I mean, who doesn't like a little kitty butt?  Seriously, I have an air freshener and magnet set all of kitty butts.


I mean, these magnets rock.  If you don't think they do, then you are lame.

But, aside from that, there is another reason for telling you about my button.  I want you to put the f**ker on your blog.  DO IT!!  I want more minions and I cannot take over the world without your help.  And YES....I am aware that my fellow blogger Iron Criterion is also trying to take over the world and be the leader, but I just want to take over the world.  After than, Iron can lead the charge.  I will just sit on my throne with my tiara and septor and look pretty. 

It is a win-win situation, y'all.

Okay, so there was a question as to HOW to put my button on your blog.  I will give you step by step instructions on how to do this task.

Step 1:  Copy my button to your computer.  Make sure you put it in a folder where you can find it again because I lose shit on my computer all the time.  I am convinced there is a folder somewhere on this f**ker that has all my lost shit. 

Step 2:  Go to your Dashboard and select  Design.  And in case you can't see the picture, there are truffles referred to in that post.  Ummmm.......truffles.


Step 3:  Click on Add a Gadget.


Step 4:  Select Picture.


Step 5:  Upload my button picture from your computer folder to the blog.  Make sure to give me a catchy title and caption.  Also, make sure you put my blog info (http://www.scrappinamber.blogspot.com/) in the "link" section, so when people see my button, they can push it and visit me!!  I wish it was always that easy to visit me.  When I am Queen of the world, I will make sure all of  you have a button you can push to magically visit me.  PROMISE!!!


And that is it!!!  Make sure to comment here or send me an email when you accomplish my bidding. 

I have a desperate narcissistic need to BE ON YOUR BLOG!!!  I am not going to go so far as to say I am seeking famosity like my blogger bestie, Annah Banana, but I would sure love to take over the world.

Oh, and before I forget!!  I was awarded an award from my fellow Viking Warrior (did I mention I am a Viking?), Iron Criterion and it was the coolest!!  Seems he finds me quite the little dictator, so he awarded me with:

The Stalin Approved Misanthrope Award

This award was awarded to me for being "a fellow misanthrope who also suffers from a condition known as ‘bluntlystateitgitis’. She receives this award for putting douchebags in their place monthly and for being the result of an insane experiment to turn the Hulk’s anger into something productive".

F**K YEAH!!!

Feels good to be acknowledged and appreciated.  And this award?  Is MINE bitches.  No one else is getting this one.  This is the one award that I will keep all to myself, so there [sticks out tongue].  Thanks Iron, you rock my world!!

Okay, enough niceity.....get on the ball and put my button on your blog.....

Everyone else is doing, so you should too.

13 comments:

Wild Dust Bunny said...

Well, what do you know... I too wish to dominate the world, one day.

Would you ever consider a partnership? I have loads and loads fo great ideas for what can be done with stupid people. :D

The Unemployed Marine Biologist said...

I just have to tell you - the opening of this entry reminds me of these:
http://www.reargearstore.com/
Have you seen them? So funny!

Hanis. said...

Haha.
First, I got reallly distracted in feeding the fishes. I was clicking away like clickclickclickclick feeding them.
And awww, kitty butts. sooo cute

Miss Melicious said...

Who can say no to kitty butt?! Well I probably could say no if it were a hairless cat, but anyhoo...I will slowly figure out this add button shiz...thank god you posted this shit or I'd be lost...so..yeah. Just give me a week or so.

Annah said...

Did you really just post about this? LMAO. You know I heart you, but I hate buttons. In fact I feel like taking my blog button off but I can't because Mei made it for me. :( I know, tragic.

You're on my blog roll and I still heart you TONS!

fizzee rascal said...

I'm way ahead of the crowd on this one.

Amber said...

Bunny - I may be looking for a partnership - only time will tell!!

Marine - No, I hadn't seen that until just now! Funny and cute!!

Hanis - well, glad you are enjoying them. And I am also gla dyou are feeding them because I forget to sometimes.

Melicious - yeah, me no do hairless cats!! I figured with it being a redhead, the dudes would go wild for a piece of redheaded ass!!

Annah - yes, you already have me on your blog roll and guess what....you fucking rock for that because I heart you too!! And sorry, but I love your button (ew, that sounded pervy).

Fizz - yes, as usual, you are way ahead of the pack!! I can always count on you to be so!!

Iron Criterion said...

It pleases me that you are doing all the taking over the world groundwork for me, as though I would love to be ruler I am just far too lazy.

The Irrepressible Pinecone said...

AHHHHH Stalin's face is scary :)
Ooh, and clever tagline for your button! :D
The Irrepressible Pinecone
http://thechimericalpinecone.blogspot.com

Mrs Midnite said...

Your butt is on my page, I have no butt on but if I ever get one I will be badgering you to post it here.

evilbea1 said...

I told you I was going to keep reading! I'm totally going to put your kitty butt on my page!

thatblogyoudo said...

Your a genious thanks for your help.

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for the help! You are my first button!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...